Friday, June 30, 2006

Coming Soon...

I'm excited to announce that I have a new website in the works. www.photosite.com has been very good to me... It allowed me to display some of my work and show clients their finished proofs via an online gallery.

But now that my business has grown, it's time to create a bigger and better website. The new website will display more of my work (especially my recent newborn sessions that I'm excited to show), provide infomation on the session details, a beautiful proofing gallery, and pricing information. So stay tuned for more details on when the website will go live!

3 comments:

Shawn Marie said...

I can't wait to see it! I hope to get one soon too! Are you building it or did you buy a winklet?

Sylvia Laughrin said...

I got a fancy Bludomain. I was going to build one from scratch (& I still may build one), but since Blu had a special, I went with it!

I'm excited to launch it, just waitng a few more days...

Jeremi said...

Can't wait to see it, I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!