Sunday, July 16, 2006

Simple Session

When working with toddlers, it takes a bit for them to warm up to me and the camera. I make silly faces, talk like their favorite character, or simply chase them until they make eye contact w/ the camera so I can get the shot.

But with C~, he made the session quite simple and fun. We talked about his favorite hobbies (baseball) and all of his likes and dislikes. I didn't have to make any silly faces; which was a nice change.

And luckily we had the session when we did, poor C~ broke his arm! I hope your cast comes off soon, C~ so you can enjoy the rest of summer!

Here are some of my favorites from the session.



4 comments:

Melanie J. R. said...

Those are so sweet, what a beautiful boy and beautiful pics. I guess age helped too, he looks so amiable to the camera. How old is he?

Sylvia Laughrin said...

7 yrs old. A very fun age!

Jeremi said...

Great pics Sylvia, love them all!

Jennifer said...

QTPIE! lol We love the smile! Very cute!