Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Babylegs

I just have to say, I really love this product for many reasons. First of all, they are so cute and fashionable. They come in many colors and patterns - for boys or girls.

Second, they're great when baby starts crawling. Their poor little knees rubbing against the hardwood floors or rough carpet. Babylegs protect their little skin from rug burns and from the hard surfaces.

Third, they're perfect for keeping babies little legs warm. Instead of tights, slip on a pair of Babylegs. At night, I use them w/ the sleep sacks. I put my baby girl in long sleeve onesies, the Babylegs, and slip her into the sleep sack. When I have to change the diaper in the middle of the cold night, I don't have to worry about exposing her little legs to the cold air.

I bought mine locally, but you can buy them online: http://www.babylegs.net

No comments: