Friday, May 11, 2007

Finished my MIAD course

I would like to share a few images from the course I took at MIAD. I learned so much from everyone in the class. I loved learning about different photographers and their perspective in how they see life.

Here are a few of my images. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Since I'm a stay-at-home-mom, I tote my kids everywhere. Sometimes I feel like we live in the car, we're always driving somewhere. So I love this image. Being able to peek at my boys and seeing their sweet faces.


My dear husband. He wasn't too thrilled with me pulling the camera out and getting this image developed. But it was easy for me to say, "it's for my class project..." he just had to let me take the picture.


Anyone else with a slow poke or fussy eater at the table?



My favorite part of being a mom - the hugs.


Summer's around the corner....
So we buy our boys a big swimming pool, fun water toys, a fancy sprinkler that has a gazillion ways to spray water. And what do they like to do best, just hold the hose while the other one runs through it. They're so cute!


My favorite image of all.
My baby. She looks so alone in her crib. But believe me, as soon as she wakes up, she lets us know and I'm right there right away to scoop her up into my arms.

No comments: