Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Well I just been tagged by a photographer that inspires me... Marmalade Photography I now have to give you 8 facts about me. It might be boring, it might be interesting, it's me.

1. I just got back from Walt Disney World. I've been there many times as a child. But the experience was different this time since I was going for my children. It was the most amazing experience to watch their faces light up when they were greeted by characters, watch the fireworks (and tinkerbell fly), and experience the park adventures. I can't wait to go back.

2. I'm signed up for a photography class this fall at MIAD . The subject: Holga Cameras

3. I love cheese pizza. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I ate pizza almost every day.

4. I have one tattoo.

5. Before my photography business, I worked for USBank for almost 10 years. My last job was working for the USBank Mutual Fund Services Company.

6. I play co-ed softball (and I have a game tonight - our last). This season, I played second base.

7. I have the best neighbors in the world.

8. I talk to my mom every single day.

So if you made it this far, thanks for getting to know a little about me. Now it's my turn to TAG some other fabulous photographers...

Beautiful Heart Photography
Shellie Benson
Melissa Davis
Catherine Keene
Iliana Nunn

No comments: