Saturday, October 13, 2007

A few from today

Like I said in my previous post, I'm lucky to work with wonderful, fun, fantastic, families. And here's today's family, two brothers and their little sister...

I photographed the "S" family a couple of years ago. At that time, "A" just learned how to walk and hardly had any hair! But a couple things stayed the same, her gorgoeous smile and sparkling eyes.



Oh and the brothers, they just melt my heart. Not only are these boys cuties, they are the most well mannered boys. Very loving to their sister and respectful towards eachother.


"S" family: It was great seeing everyone again and thanks for a great Saturday!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ah! I love this picture!! So so cute! I love the rough rugged boy look to it all!! Save this spot for my boys! lol