Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Twins Twins and More Twins

The past few weeks, I've had the most fun time photographing twins... all different age groups.

Today's gorgeous twins were a blast to work with. One of my top favorite stages to work with; sitting on their own, will laugh at anything, and not quite walkers yet.

So here's a sneak peek at today's session...

Doesn't she have gorgeous blue eyes?!




I've been photographing these girly-girls for a few years now. They always have on the cutest trends, matching shoes, and hair perfect in a bow. They're the big sisters to this cute boy: Do you recognize this cute face




And the newest set of twins. I'll only post one from this session. One of my favorite pictures from the session is being used as their birth announcements, so I'll have to wait until Mom mails them out to post more. But for now, another favorite from the session:

HUGS

3 comments:

Jill said...

ooooohhhhh! so fun to see the pictures!!! I love them so far!!!! thanks, Sylvia! ~Jill

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Oh Lord have mercy! My heart is smiling right now!

Dawn said...

I just joined the Creative Works Blogroll (I'm not listed yet) and I was checking out the other sites. You do absolutely gorgeous work!

Blessings,
Dawn