Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank you for a fabulous year!

I want to give a special thank you to all my 2007 clients and blog readers. It has been such an amazing year; meeting new friends, seeing old friends, and being able to share my passion and joy through my blog.

Starting Friday, the office will be closed so I can spend some time with my family. My email will be accepting mail if you need to get in contact with me. I’ll gladly reply to your message after the New Year.

I’m ending the blog with a sneak peek of my last newborn of the year. At four weeks old, this sweet baby girl was such a pleasure to photograph. She was content when awake and a perfect angel when asleep. Mike and Kari, – here’s a little teaser before you get to view your gallery…

Happy Holidays.

Sylvia L.



1 comment:

~S said...

Oh, oh! I can leave comments here now?! Yea! Hi Sylvia! These newborn images are TDF! Love them both. ;)