Friday, April 11, 2008

well, she did it again

debbie, from Eat Cake designed another fantastic - tasting cake. if you follow my blog, you'll remember she designed my daughter's first birthday cake. my oldest celebrated his 6th birthday at a roller rink and i asked debbie to be creative and use her imagination on the design. not only did the cake look good - it tasted good too. no left overs (waah!), but that's a good thing.




and the birthday boy...



there will be an artwalk on milwaukee's weside on Friday, April 25th - Saturday, April 26th, 2008. you'll see debbie's Eat Cake storefront on 43rd and Vliet. stop in and check out her cool cakes.

14 comments:

Teya said...

oh my gosh! how adorable :) looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love these images- looks like a super fun time!
a

Brandy said...

Ooooh, awesome cake! Yuuuuum!

Lisa Kelly said...

It's official, I am in love with that cake. My goodness it's a masterpiece. What a lucky boy your son is to have such an amazing cake. Please pass on my awe and congrats to the decorator

Carrie said...

That is the cutest cake I've ever seen! Hope your son had a great Birthday!!

Danna said...

that is so cute!! I bet it was super yummy too!!

Happy Birthday :-)

Anna-Karin said...

What a great looking cake. That is for sure one that will be remembered for years.
Love it!

Leah said...

What cool cake! Happy birthday to your son!

Marmalade said...

Great cake. Happy Birthday to him.... (ok, better late than never)

xoxo

Anna Mayer said...

Wow, adorable! What fun! I just wish I could TASTE it :-)

meggan said...

What a fun cake! :)

June said...

What a cool cake!

Jen Jesseph Photography said...

Happy birthday to your son, I hope he had a great day! That cake is great!!

allie said...

Awwww, happy birthday, T! Precious images!