Saturday, May 10, 2008

perfect 7 day old newborn

I had the pleasure of photographing Gena and Michael last month for maternity portraits. They're the sweetest couple; and I could tell they were very excited about their first newborn. And today, I was thrilled to be able to photograph their new baby boy at 7-days-old. Such a handsome newborn with silky black hair.

Here are a few favorites from both sessions. I had a great time at each session! And Gena, I hope you enjoy your first Mother's Day with your new baby boy. Congratulations to the both of you! Here's your sneak peek...



perfect newborn smile


7 comments:

Teri Mason said...

Love those baby rolls!!

kathy wolfe said...

oh the smile is the best!!!!

Tobi said...

What a beautiful baby...Love that little newborn grin!

Kendell said...

Awww- every image made me say awwww. What a beautiful baby!

Patti said...

Gorgeous! LOVE that last one...

Danna said...

awwwww that 2nd to last shot is so so sweet.....love the toes.

Carrie Steffe said...

Oh my...Lookie that little cutie! Love all the rolls!