Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here she is again!

Last week I spent the evening at Frame Park in Waukesha with Malia & her mom & dad. I just about fell over when I saw her. This is my 3rd time photographing her and she is more beautiful than ever. I was in awe of her long curly hair, her gorgeous blue eyes, and those chubby cheeks!!

And she's such a hoot. Her personality is the cutest ever, and is very bright (she can count almost to 10, knows her colors, and can sing w/ the cutest voice). I could spend the whole day with her; she's such a doll. So here are a few sneak peek images from the session.






And for old time sakes, look at how much she's grown: January 2007 & August 2007

18 comments:

Olga said...

Such a cutie! You captured wonderful expressions! Love it!

Jennifer said...

Look at this little darling! You captured such natural looks! Very nice work!

Stina474 said...

What a cutie! Well done capturing a beautiful little spirit!

{Stephanie McFrederick} said...

Wow, she is a cutie! Love the expressions you've captured. I bet mom and dad will love them. ++

Heather Barone Brown said...

Oh! I love that first one! Beautiful!

Alpana said...

what a gorgeous child and you have captured her so well!

mandy carroll said...

What a cutie! I love those last two!

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

These are stunning - I love the first one - beautiful work!++

Christen Rush said...

She is adorable!!! Very nice, beautiful!! ++

Shantell Wyatt said...

She is adorable Sylvia, you've captured her perfectly!

Heidi said...

OMG, can I have her hair?! What a great job you did with this little doll... A++

PamN said...

What a darling! Her parents have to be thrilled with these!

Michelle Carr said...

She is adorable! I could eat her up!

Jeremi said...

Oh my she is adorable! Nice captures!

Kristina said...

Oh she is a doll! I love these!

chrissytorneyphotography said...

I am in love with her and want to keep her for myself!! What stunning captures of a georgous little girl! ++

Brianne said...

These are lovely! She is a doll!

. . . Holly Anne . . . said...

She is so expressive and beautiful! You did a great job!