Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Project: BareBelly

I’m very excited about this project. I’m envisioning lots of fun with color, posing, and unique backgrounds. I’m currently looking to photograph an adventurous maternity mama-to-be in their 30th - 36th week of pregnancy and are in great shape (we will be doing a little bit of walking).

In return for allowing me to capture the beauty of your belly, the client will:

...Receive a complimentary session
...One complimentary 5x7
...Require to sign a model release (images will be displayed for discussion at the Milwaukee Art Institute and Design and on Sylvia Laughrin Photography website)
...Session will be held at either Milwaukee’s Third Ward or the Village of Wauwatosa (or if you can offer a really cool location, let me know!)
...Receive $25.00 session fee credit towards a newborn session.

I only need a limited number of maternity sessions for this project and will take first come first serve basis. If you refer a gorgeous mama-to-be and we book a session, you’ll receive a referral print credit to be used towards a future session. Just make sure they mention your name.

Email: info@sylvialaughrin.com