Tuesday, September 02, 2008

brothers

I met three handsome boys last week at an on-location session at a Milwaukee park. They each stole my heart with their own special way. The oldest, very helpful, hands on, and proud big brother. The middle, Mr. Serious, reminds me of my boy at that age. And the baby, one of my most favorite ages to photograph.... they sit on their own, smile/laugh at anything, and tons of drool.

Here's a sneak peek for the parents. It was great meeting everyone!!

They're a bunch of great looking boys, right?!


Mr. Serious, but oh so cute.


Gotta love those chubby cheeks!

15 comments:

Olga said...

What a great big brother! and the younger boys are so adorable! The last image just melts my heart!

PamN said...

Oh Sylvia, the parents are going to go crazy over these! The boys are so good looking & those shots are great!

Heidi said...

You did a fabulous job capturing each of them! You can see how their big brother just loves those two little ones... and how cute are they?! Love them!

Heather Gibb said...

As a mom of all boys I would be THRILLED with these!!! I love the setting and color on the 2nd one especially!

Patti VanHuizen said...

awww...that last one just makes me smile! Great job with these!

Tonya Marie said...

Look how happy they all are. Great job capturing those heartwarming expressions!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous boys and fabulous images! They will be thrilled with these!

Mandie said...

Sylvia I love the sneak peek! I look forward to seeing the rest of them.

Lisa Kelly said...

Yep, such gorgeous children. Mr. Serious made me smile, what an adorable face, hehe. The parents must be so proud of their gorgeous boys.

Kristina said...

Mom & Dad will LOVE these images. They are gorgeous! I can see their personalities!

Angela Crutcher said...

Sweet! Love these so much!

Kimberly said...

Sylvia.... great job. You really captured them well and I could see their personalities even if you didn't mention it.... really, really nice.

Bethanie said...

The boys are very handsome. You do such great work. I can't wait for our family pictures!

Carrie Steffe said...

Just beautiful... Those boys are adorable!

Danna said...

these are all great! I am sure mom is absolutely thrilled.