Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe this gorgeous Wisconsin weather? Lots of sunshine and we might almost reach 70 degrees outside!

Well I'm not the best cook or baker, but I always try to make something fun for the kids during the holidays and this year I attempted to make cake pops. I got my inspiration from Bakerella (make sure you check out her blog - she has the most creative cupcakes ever!) Well mine didn't turn out as pretty as hers, but the kids (and my sweet husband) LOVED them. Now that I made my first batch, I think I can attempt these again and be a little more creative.




So I hope everyone in the Milwaukee area enjoys the weather this weekend and if you're trick-or-treating tonight (like us), have a fun, spooky, and safe evening!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

These are so stinkin cute!