Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Berlin High School Senior = Natalie

New Berlin, WI - High School Senior photographer

When I was a high school senior (wow I sound old saying that), sessions were mainly held in studio and you got to pick from different color backdrops and props (parents, remember the big wicker chair?). We knew our senior pictures were "cool" back then, but I think the high school seniors now have it made and their portraits are definitely unique to their personality and style.

A few weeks ago, I met the lovely Natalie and we held the session on her beautiful property. This is the place where she hangs out with her family and friends and now we captured this memory during her special time of the year, her senior year. At the end, we drove over to Historic Downtown Waukesha to get a few urban images.

Sessions like this one makes me wish to be a senior again, just so I can get some cool, funky pictures for the yearbook! Natalie - thanks for a great session. We'll talk soon!





Class of 2009

14 comments:

Nicole Ramsay said...

Gorgeous senior. I really love the last one - so funky and fun. You've done a great job and I bet she loves them. A++

Brianne said...

These are wonderful, Sylvia!!! I love your senior work!

Corine Tran said...

Beautiful senior, I love the locations and colors! Very fun and hip images!!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

Wow, she is beautiful! Love those blue eyes with dark hair! These shots are fantastic! Good job! ++

Pam said...

You have a way with seniors! I love seeing all the senior work you produce. By the way, I am tagging you. Check out my blog for details.

Jenica Lemmons said...

what a gorgeous gal!!! Love the locations.

Great work!

Marmalade said...

she's beautiful and your images showcase her wonderfully!!

btw, TAG YOU'RE IT! :)

xoxo

Christen Rush said...

Very pretty girl & great job on these!!! Beautiful!!

Lisa Kelly said...

She is just a stunner and I love all of the colours and scenes for all of the images. Gorgeous stuff.

PamN said...

Her eyes are incredible! Love her outfits, they suit her style and your images!

Angela Crutcher said...

She is gorgeous and I really love your style with seniors!

Amanda said...

Fun, fresh, beautiful senior portraits! She's beautiful and you did a great job with every one of these! ++

Anna-Karin said...

These are great and so much better then the old school studio senior photography style. These are funky and fresh and shows so much more of the personality of your clients.
She is a stunning young lady and you captured her so well!

Becky Earl said...

BEAUTIFUL work! And she is gorgeous! Love your site!