Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tag - I'm it...

The amazing San Francisco Children and Dog Photographer Pam Biasotti (make sure to check out her Dog Photography work - it rocks!) and talented Chicago Children Photographer Marmalade Photography were so kind to "tag" me and give me a little break from my work to play a little game about myself.

The Rules

1. Post the rules on your blog.

2. Write 7 random things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.

4. Pass on the tag.

1. October 21st, 2008, will be 8 years that I've been married to the most sweetest man on earth. I love him more than anything in the world! Without him, I wouldn't be where I am today.

2. I love the smell of coffee - but I'm not a coffee drinker. I've tried many different kinds, including all the specialties, but I just can't handle the taste.

3. I love to sing... but only in private. I think I was born with the worst singing voice ever. {{But my kids love to hear me sing. Bless their little hearts.}}

4. I love playing video games. I bought myself my boys Wii a few weeks ago and I'm addicted to the games.

5. I have my own family session coming up and I'm stressing about it. What will we wear? I hope the kids behave. I hope the weather will be ok. Please don't let it rain, snow, be below 50 degrees... I hope Lili and Tony don't injure themselves like last year (they both ended up with bruised faces before our family session with Marmalade Photography).

6. I'm addicted to reality TV.

7. I am not a morning person; more of a night owl. It takes me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get out of bed. And it figures. My son does not understand how to sleep in. He likes to wake up at 5 am to start his day.

If you made it this far, thank you. Hopefully I didn't bore you too much. Now to tag 7 others...

Celeste Ortiz Photography
Shantell Wyatt
Greater Vision Photography
bigibdesigns
Lauren Stoenescu
Amy Jamieson Photography
Tara McGlinchey Photography

3 comments:

Lisa Kelly said...

LOLOLOL, I'm sure your clients are enjoying your anxiety over your family portraits, now you know how they feel I guess, hehe. Lots of cool little titbits here. Good to hear a little about you.

PamN said...

Isn't it HARD to get ready for your session? Don't worry, you'll be in good hands!

bigib said...

What a coincidence...
I just posted 25 things about me on my blog...
http://bigibdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/10/twenty-five-things-about-me.html
happy reading