Thursday, November 13, 2008

City Girl

This year I was asked to help La Causa, Inc. in their Celebrity Waiters auction. The lucky auction winner won a children's portrait session and a mounted 16x20 wall print. But I really think the lucky winner was me... because I got to meet this adorable, beautiful little girl. She was beautifully dressed in my favorite colors, has gorgeous sparkling eyes, and a beautiful smile.

The session took place in the downtown Milwaukee area and you can tell she loved the outdoors. Enjoying her stroller ride and watching the people go by.

Thank you for a great session!!

"Good Morning Sunshine!"




Love her little pony tail


On the boardwalk along the Milwaukee River

12 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhh, what a gorgeous little one!!! I adore the shot with her holding her parent's hands...and she looks so young to be able to do that, way to go!
Beautiful series.++

Amanda said...

Oh my, she is just precious!! and you have done a wonderful job with these photos, they show so much personality and your clarity is great, A++.

Gilbert said...

Such a precious little girl! I love all of them, especially the first one!++

Kim Griffith said...

These are sweet...I just love that last one!

Shawn said...

She's adorable!! You did a wonderful job. I especially love the last one!

Lana Bell said...

she is just SO CUTE!!!!
I want one of her coats for myself!

PamN said...

Oh my gosh she is as cute as can be! Great clothing choices by Mom, too! I love the crispness of these images!

Laura Brett said...

What a doll! Love the last one, great color and clarity! ++L

Angela Crutcher said...

These are all just so flippin' cute!! Great session!

Lisa Kelly said...

She is just adorable, I love the ponytail too, sweet. Love the shot of her walking holding mum and dad's hands.

Danielle said...

What a cutie! Looks like you captured her perfectly!

Patti said...

She is too cute... LOVE that last one!