Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello Baby.

My 2.5 year old daughter loves to sit next to me when I'm working on images. So as I was downloading this sweet newborn images onto my computer, I pulled this image up (and it loads pretty big onto my screen) to take a quick peek, and the first thing she said was, "Hello baby." (Oh how I wish I could have recorded her sweet tiny little voice when she said that). Not only did she melt my heart saying that, the picture melted it even more. He's such a sweet newborn at nine days old...
milwaukee newborn photographer

And a shot with the proud big brother
milwaukee family photographer

Congrats to the parents on a beautiful baby boy. It was such a pleasure to finally meet him!

12 comments:

Heather said...

What an adorable baby! Love the picture with big brother! Very cute about your daughter and saying Hello Baby! ++

Cindy said...

Love the 1st one- adorable shot!

Kylie said...

Very sweet. How adorable. ++

angela cructher said...

How adorable is that last shot!!! Love these!

Jamie Heyl said...

LOVE the big brother shot ... beautiful newborn photos! ++

Jeni said...

oh he is adorable, I love the look on big brothers face too!

Jen said...

So sweet, I love these!

Jennifer Rose Photography said...

Another beautiful baby laughter moment in time!

Heather said...

Adorable....loved the relationship you captured with the big brother! Looks like he is stepping right into the roll. ++

PamN said...

I love that stick-up newborn hair!

TaraMc said...

These are adorable! Love that sibling shot.

melissa said...

Love that shot of baby and brother - what a special time for this family!