Sunday, February 08, 2009

A beautiful morning with Autumn

Brookfield, WI - children photographer

Lucky me - I started my Saturday morning by photographing this little 4 month old beauty in the comforts of her own home.

Playing airplane with daddy..
waukesha baby photographer

Looking pretty for the camera...
waukesha baby photographer

the little details that we always want to remember...
such as their sweet long lashes
waukesha baby photographer

and the little toes
waukesha baby photographer

After her short little catnap, happy as can be...
waukesha baby photographer

A big Thank You to the parents for such a wonderful morning!! We'll talk soon!

19 comments:

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Beautiful!! The baby and the photos. Love her eyes!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE the first two shots - and your detail shots are amazing. Beautiful babe, beautiful work.

Jan Herbert said...

What a beautiful baby. Love the lashes shot!

Carley Mac said...

beautiful work. i especially LOVE the 2nd one!

Ruth Williams said...

That sleepy shot is just perfect!

Nina Pomeroy said...

Those toes are to die for!

Jana Kunz said...

You just want to pinch his cheeks!!! Adorable baby and the blue eyes are to die for. :)

Jana Kunz said...

You just want to pinch his cheeks!!! Adorable baby and the blue eyes are to die for. :)

PamN said...

These are all outstanding - every single one is amazing!

Cindy said...

Really cute and adorable! tfs!

Justine Miller Photography said...

great Captures.. Love the toes and eyelashes ;)

Little Moon Photography said...

Oh my goodness that 2nd shot is to die for! amazing skin tones and gorgeous baby!

melissa said...

These are so fun! But that second image melts my heart! LOVE!

Kristel said...

Oh goodness - these are amazing! I love your style!

Shellie said...

Oh how I want to pinch those cheeks!

Kim said...

I am in awe over these pictures, Sylvia. You are truly talented. The way you went about capturing these poses was amazing to watch. The second pic with her blue eyes is of course one of my favorite. How am I ever going to pick? :) You do such good work. I've been bragging about you to all my friends. :) Thank you so much!

Kimmi said...

Oh my goodness....what a cutie. Great captures Sylvia... Love 'em.

Jane Photo said...

aren't these so special? love the lashes one especially. And the one in the air.

Jenna Slomp said...

oh wow she is sooo beautiful and I love the softness of these. Gorgeous work, I am sure her parents love them!