Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm spending my Valentine morning with my three beautiful kids. I gave them each their own little Valentine bag of goodies and tons of hugs and kisses from me.

And I'm just waiting for my husband to come home from work today to give him his little bag of goodies... yummy chocolate from Allô! Chocolat in the historic downtown Waukesha. Mouth watering chocolate covered strawberries, mint melt-a-ways, and fairy food (sponge candy)... and of course tons of hugs and kisses from me too.

Keep in mind, I'm not a product photographer, but just had to share the yummy chocolate dipped strawberries that I ordered yesterday and had to refrain from taking a bite. Hopefully my husband will be sweet and share one with me. ;)




And since I'm in a sharing mood, leave a "Happy Valentine's Day Comment" on my blog and on Sunday evening, I will have my daughter draw two winners to receive a $20.00 gift card from Allô! Chocolat! I will post the winners' name on Monday morning!

If you receive my newsletter, you've seen my Share The Love promotion. The promotion to send a friend a gift card for a complimentary session with Sylvia Laughrin Photography ends in two weeks!!!

If you would like to receive my newsletter, send an email to sylvia@sylvialaughrin.com and I'll add you to the list.

Have a lovely day!

10 comments:

Amy Tran, Milwaukee said...

YUMMY! Happy Valentine's Day!

Linda Brown said...

"Happy Valentine's Day" from Linda Brown - Brookfield

KimB said...

Happy Valentines Day my friend.... (((hugs))) :)

Tracy B. Brookfield said...

I love chocolate!!!!! Happy Valentines Day!

Carley Mac said...

that looks so delicious....

happy valentines day ( a little late)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family! To a wonderfully talented photograher and very generous, kind-hearted person who could capture my crazy 2 year old in a beautiful way. May the love shine through everyday. -Marissa McMath

MARY said...

Chocolate rocks!!! Happy Valentines Day! Smoochies!!!

MARY said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours!!! Hugs & Smoochies!

Julie said...

That look DELICIOUS! And beautiful too!

lauri said...

Oh those look good!