Wednesday, October 07, 2009

8-day-old beauty...

Jackson, WI - newborn photographer

I couldn't wait for this session. I had so much fun at the maternity session that I knew I would have just as much fun at the newborn session. I had the pleasure of photographing this darling beauty in the comforts of her own home. She slept like a perfect little angel and when she was awake, gave me the best eye contact with the cutest expressions an 8-day-old newborn could give.

Thanks to the parents for a wonderful maternity and newborn session. Enjoy the sneak peek!

PROOF3338

PROOF3366bw

_DSC3458

4 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Argh matey!
She looks like a little cute pirate with the one eye closed in the last one lol.
Such sweet newborn portraits, they are just perfect!

brandy Anderson said...

Haha! these are all adorable, but I LOOOOOVE that last one!

PamN said...

She is adorable - I could tell immediately that she was a girl! Love the first one, but that last one is just as cute!

Patti said...

Gorgeous!