Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another wonderful morning with a beautiful family

Brookfield, WI - children photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing their family portraits in the snow last year (see last year's sneak peek here), that was blast. And once again, another fun session with them. As I'm downloading the images to my server, I can see that I have so many favorites already, but I'm just going to show just a few as sneak peek for the family.

Thanks again for a nice morning Sarah, Mike & girls ;)

_DSC4822

_DSC4817

_DSC4874

_DSC4782

4 comments:

Ann said...

Pretty girls. The color and light in these images is outstanding! Beautiful portraits!!

Zoe Berkovic said...

I love these!! I would have to hang them all up in HUGE if this was my girl!

Brandy Anderson said...

Stunning images, what beautiful girls!

Amber Anderson Photography said...

Wow, stunning work! Your lighting is gorgeous and you've captured the girls so beautifully!