Monday, February 08, 2010

Meet AJ...

Chicago, IL - newborn photographer

I'm still here!!! I know it's been a while since my last post (*very embarrassing*), but hopefully these next few images of an adorable little boy will make up for my lack of blogging.

We (as in my whole family) drove to Chicago to meet 4 week old AJ. My husband and AJ's dad grew up together, so it was nice to visit an old friend, his beautiful wife and meet his new little one. AJ is adorable in every way... with the cutest little smile and chubby little cheeks.

This is one of my favorites of AJ:
PROOF6142bw

And I love the little expression on this one. It reminds me of the old Gerber baby image.
PROOF6231bw

And here is the awesome 30x30 storyboard they ordered:
30x30

And to show you size comparison, this is my 3-year-old holding the 30x30 image (taken with my iPhone):
securedownload

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love the photos and the story board. How fun to get such a big collage of photos. They are very lucky.