Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Studio News

Milwaukee, WI - children photographer

I know it has been way too long since I last posted on the blog. I become so focused on working with clients' galleries, that I put the blog in the back burner :( Shame on me. But I do have some studio news...

For outdoor sessions, I'm currently booked for the rest of September and all weekends in October. I do have a few October weeknights available for an early evening session (indoor sessions such as newborns and lifestyle sessions, please contact me for further information on available dates). Dates are only guaranteed once the retainer has been received. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for a weekend session, please get in touch with me via email and your preferred dates.

So I took a little break this early evening and decided to take my daughter out to enjoy the last of our warm weather. I never have any troubles getting this girl to let me take pictures of her... so I thought tonight would be a good night to spend a little time with her and let me capture some of her silliness.

This is all her idea. Pose with an attitude.
_DSC5929bw

_DSC5932bw

And even in our own mini session, I sometimes get the "Photographer's Child Syndrome." She's our little drama queen.
_DSC5918c

And can you believe, 4 clicks later, this is what I'm getting...
_DSC5921c

_DSC5885c

_DSC5936c

Lastly, a simple sweet one of her. Messy hair and all.
_DSC5972c

Thanks for letting me share.

1 comment:

Jill said...

She is so cute! LOVE #5!!!