Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family of Four

Waukesha, WI - family photographer

Last night's session was a blast. This family has a special place in my heart - that's cause they're my wonderful neighbors. I know Mrs. T has been wanting a family session for the longest time, so I was thrilled that the fall weather was perfect last night.

What was also nice was that she allowed her boys to bring an item that was a part of them. Garrett has been playing soccer for quite a while and I love hearing his stories about his games and tournaments while I drive him to school. Karsten is learning guitar and I've had the pleasure of hearing him play during our bonfires.

Thanks Mrs. T for a wonderful session last night. Here's your sneak peek of your handsome boys.

PROOF9155

PROOF9128

PROOF9126

PROOF9082

PROOF9183bw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They look really handsome, and older. Thank you Sylvia we will have these memories forever.