Monday, May 02, 2011

Flashes of Hope - Milwaukee

Milwaukee, WI - children photographer

Last week I had the wonderful privilege of working with Flashes of Hope at Children's Hospital of Milwaukee. It's one of the most humbling and rewarding experiences as a volunteer photographer.

This post is mainly a thank you to the coordinator, Bill Owens, who founded the Milwaukee Chapter in 2008. We appreciate all the hard work he puts into the Milwaukee Chapter.

While I don't have sneak peeks ready from our sessions, I do have a quick one to share of Bill and me:

_DSC2803-2

and my assistant for the shoot, Nicholas, who tried to be serious:

_DSC2800

until I cracked some corny joke to make him laugh:

_DSC2801


Check back by the end of this week as I'll have the images from the shoot to share :)

Flashes of Hope is a national nonprofit organization that changes the way children with cancer see themselves through the gift of photography and raises money for pediatric cancer research.

No comments: