Thursday, May 05, 2011

fun with film

This year, I vowed to take more pictures of my family - but on film. My kids get a kick out of it because they know they can't see the image right away like digital; and love coming with me to the lab to pick up the developed film to see what was taken.


Sometimes I'm a little slow on taking my film to the lab, like this one of little girl and pup, that I just recently developed. This was taken over a year ago at a dog park.

(shot with a Holga)
Lili and Mister Bean

same day, but used my son's Lomo Fisheye camera
C591683-R1-19-20A

Holga
Sunny Bean

same day, but using a Nikon film camera and Kodak's newest film, Portra 400
Bean

my boys trying to be cool for the camera
brothers

shot with a Yashica Mat-124
Mister Bean

2 comments:

Jill said...

Those are really cool!!

Marmalade said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Did you dig the Portra?