Friday, June 24, 2011

Film Friday - Holga at the Church Festival

Waukesha, WI - children photography

Oops - I believe I missed last Friday's film post, but hopefully these make up for it.

All images taken with a Holga, Fuji PRO400H film.

The kids and I spent a fun afternoon at a church festival...


I know the boys had a good time on the Dragon Ride... not so sure about my little girl:
C082427-R1-04-4

another "ride" that my girl did not enjoy... i think it was too bumpy and fast for her??
C082428-R1-08-8

ok, finally a ride she did enjoy!!
C082428-R1-10-10

smile!
smile

My boys are dare devils! They are the 5th & 6th ones from the left.


I swear my boys are enjoying their sno cones. It's probably me & the camera that they're annoyed with...
C082428-R1-03-3

Wheeee!

1 comment:

Jill Velicer said...

That looks like a fun time. I get so sick on roller coasters! I'll live vicariously thru your sons. lol