Friday, December 02, 2011

Look Who's Sitting On His Own!

Milwaukee, WI - children photography

I couldn't wait for our session - to see little L again (click here check him out as a newborn). One of my top favorite baby stages, when they can sit on their own. Such a handsome little guy, he smiled at me as soon as I walked through the door. He stole my heart with his toothless grin.

Lucky for me, he's on the The First Year baby plan and I get to photograph him one more time. :)


PROOF0390

PROOF0339bw

PROOF0270

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my Sylvia...the pictures are looking amazing already! As with the newborn session it was such a pleasure to work with you. You are able to capture our little guy at his smiley best!

Colette_Carey said...

Sylvia- these are BEAUTIFUL!!

Colette_Carey said...

Sylvia - These are BEAUTIFUL!!