Thursday, June 14, 2012

Meet George.

Elm Grove, WI - newborn photography

He's now a "big brother" to one of the cutest little newborns that I recently photographed (images of him coming soon). I love George's profile - but what I loved most during this time, while mom was feeding/changing the baby upstairs, George was listening and waiting patiently for Mom and baby to come back downstairs to the photo shoot. He was such a good puppy during the session. 

Pets are always welcome during a photo shoot.  As a "mom" to a Boston Terrier, I know how important it is to include fur babies.  So just let me know during our consult and we'll work together on including pets in the session.






PROOF4120

Sylvia Laughrin is a family portrait photographer in the Milwaukee and Waukesha WI area.  To schedule a photography session for your family portraits, please call 414-688-7125.

No comments: