Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family Session and new Gallery Mounts

Waukesha WI - Family Photographer

I know I shared a sneak peek of this family earlier, but just wanted to share a few more images from their session.  I'm a fan of color images, especially in the fall.  But this post, I'd like to share only black and white images, something a little different.

Also, the very last image is a sample of a new product being offered, Mini Gallery Mount - Storyboard.  Perfect for the office, home, or as a gift.  Mini Gallery Mounts come in a beveled edge for a finished look.  Edges can be black or white.  Also an option for an easel or magnet backing.

proof9029bw

proof9004bw

proof8957bw

proof8942bw

oops... sneaking in a color image that I love...

proof8976

Our new specialty item, Mini Gallery Mount

Untitled-1

Sylvia Laughrin is a family photographer in the Waukesha WI area.


No comments: