Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weightlifting Meet

Milwaukee, WI - Sylvia Laughrin Photography

A couple weekends ago I attended an Olympic Weightlifting meet in Milwaukee,  the LWC Championship.

Just for fun, I took a few photos of the lifters during the meet.  If you've never been to a Olympic Weightlifting meet, our gym is hosting The Great Lakes Open on July 11th, 2015, (and you'll see me competing too!!).  It's a free event to watch and fun for the whole family.

Here are a few of my favorites images from the meet:


milwaukee sports photography, milwaukee photographer


Melissa set a WI Masters state record.
milwaukee sports photographer portrait photography




Selena's teammates cheering for her Clean & Jerk record & total




My teammate, Tammy



My coach Jon, during warmups.








Sylvia Laughrin is a portrait photographer in the Milwaukee and Waukesha Area.  Sylvia specializes in newborn photography, children photography, high school senior photography and family photography. Visit www.sylvialaughrin.com to view more of Sylvia Laughrin's portrait photography. 

No comments: