Monday, October 12, 2015

Waukesha, WI - family photographer, Sylvia Laughrin

Last night's weather had us taking an impromptu hike to enjoy the fall colors and air. Not until we were leaving, I thought - "This would have been a perfect evening to capture our family pics for our cards."

I guess it's hard to think about holiday portraits when the weather is warm. Even I was a bit bummed that I didn't grab my pro camera to capture my kids last night, enjoying the scenery.

I do have some October weeknight availability to schedule Fall mini sessions of your family. I even have options that include digital files so you can create your own holiday cards.

Send me an email inquiry and I can reply with some dates, times, and location recommendations for your family sessions.

Sylvia Laughrin is a portrait photographer in the Waukesha and Milwaukee area. Sylvia specializes in family photography, children photography, high school senior photography and newborn photography.

No comments: